10011 Warren Road SE Calgary
- Style: Bungalow
- Post Updated: 2021-12-02 17:40:14
- MLS ® #: A1162186
- Bathrooms: 3
- Type: Detached
- Bedrooms Above Grade: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Date added: 11/20/21
- Status: Active
- Lot size: 5490 sq ft
- Area: 0.00 sq ft
- Year built: 1966
- County Or Parish: Calgary
- Parking: Covered, Double Garage Detached, Enclosed, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- CONDO TYPE: Not a Condo
EXTENSIVELY RENOVATED | West Backyard | LIGHT & BRIGHT | 4 Bed & 3 Bath | OVERSIZED DOUBLE GARAGE + RV PARKING | 2100+ SQ FT of living space | This is not your typical renovation! It features high-end luxurious finishes.
Located on a quiet, central street in the sought-after community of Willow Park is this bi-level, open concept home with Hardie Board & composite exterior siding. Corner lot. This home is FULLY renovated. There’s a 25×23 ft oversized double garage. Newer high-efficiency furnace & hot water tank. New premium vinyl windows, newer roof, surveillance cameras, and fresh James Hardie board siding to complete the exterior. The open concept floor plan gives the home a grand feeling. Neutral color palette with various built-in features all over the home. Engineered hardwood floors. Vac rough-in. In-floor heating. Speaker system fitted through-out the home. 10mm glass through-out. The best part is you don’t have to wait 6 weeks for new window blinds, they’re all included ($8,000+ value). HIGH-END finishes with all the bells & whistles. This home was designed to perfection!
The spacious main floor features open concept upon entry and is full of NATURAL light from the oversized windows. The brand new underlit kitchen includes a central island, premium quartz countertops, and upgraded built-in stainless appliances featuring a pot filler & gas cooktop. You’ll find 2 generous bedrooms on the main. The master bedroom has a massive walk-through closet and a wonderful 4 piece luxurious en-suite that features a custom jetted oversized shower, a vanity to ceiling mirror, dual sinks and IN FLOOR HEATING. To complete the main floor, there’s a dining area, a full bathroom, and a large living room with a fireplace.
The enormous basement features a large family room with a fireplace, a fancy wet bar, a full bathroom, a utility room, a storage room, and 2 generous bedrooms with egress windows. There’s also a dedicated laundry room with sink & built-ins.
Step outside and you’re greeted with an enormous glass patio. The yard has been professionally landscaped. The oversized garage has brand new doors, motors, 240V, drywall, insulation and its been painted. Did we mention it was HEATED! There’s a parking pad for your RV as well. The bus stop is only a few minutes walk away from this quiet street.
There are multiple renovated properties on this street. All this luxury under $750K? You’re looking at it! Willow Park is a well-established community that features many schools & amenities in the district. Truly a breathtaking renovation priced aggressively. Book a showing with your favorite Realtor today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Basement: Finished, Full
- Levels: One
- Laundry features: Laundry Room, Lower Level
- Zoning: R-C1
- Transaction Type: For Sale
- List Price Square Foot: $ 651.70
- Photo Count: 39
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Unit Exposure: E
- Construction Materials: Composite Siding,Concrete,Wood Frame
- Suite: No
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Frontage Metres: 32.97M 108`2"
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Control(s),Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Living Area SF: 1120.00
- Subdivision Name: Willow Park
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size Acres: 0.13
- Restrictions: See Remarks
- Garage YN: Yes
- Total Parking: 6
- Fireplace: 2
- Flooring: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood
- Fireplace Features: Electric
- Community Features: Golf,Park,Schools Nearby,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tennis Court(s),Shopping Nearby
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Private Entrance,Private Yard,Rain Gutters,Storage
- Fencing: Cross Fenced,Fenced
- District: CAL Zone S
- Cooling: None
- Inclusions: Window Blinds
- Interior Features: Bar,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Chandelier,Closet Organizers,Double Vanity,Kitchen Island,No Animal Home,No Smoking Home,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Stone Counters,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wired for Data,Wired for Sound
- Lot Features: Back Lane,Back Yard,City Lot,Close to Clubhouse,Corner Lot,Dog Run Fenced In,Few Trees,Front Yard,Lawn,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Level,Street Lighting,Open Lot,Private,Rectangular Lot,Views
- Roof Type: Asphalt Shingle
- Heating Type: Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Office Name: CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.